Azure is one of the most preferred employers not only in India, but in the world.
For two years in a row, Azure Knowledge Corporation has won the GESIA awards as
highest employment generator for Gujarat, India.
Internationally, the IAOP sublists, 2011 of the Global Outsourcing 100 has listed
Azure Knowledge Corporation within the top 10 rising star companies of the world
in both employee numbers and employee growth.
In 2008, Great Places to Work Institute, ranked Azure Knowledge Corporation within
the top 50 workplaces in India.
Being a highly respected brand in the local market, Azure has a record of retaining
more than 90% of its senior management in the last 8 years and an average attrition
of 18% for associates/interviewers as compared to 50-60% in the industry.
Consistent training and nursing of employee potentials is a fundamental business
practice of Azure Knowledge Corporation. We recognize our employees as our greatest
asset, and that opportunities to realize their potentials lead directly to realization
of the potentials of our company.
Azure Knowledge Corporation stands on the three pillars of Process, Technology,
and People, and we celebrate the power of each.
Ten Reasons to be an Azurien
* Competency based & equal opportunity hiring - Your talent is always respected.
We honor commitment to work
* Employee motivation & engagement practices – You would never know that
we may plan to celebrate your achievement with a DJ party.
* Rewards and recognition system (R&R) – Your work shall always be appreciated.
* Lively work ambience that encourages initiative & innovation
* Training programs in popular technical, soft-skills and management areas.
* Treat everyone as equals & value differences.
* Collaborative attitudes that unite individuals and teams
* Employment benefits :Competitive compensation
* Initiatives to promote their health, safety and wellbeing.
* Career growth and stability