Client: Market Research and Growth Consulting firm having expertise across Multiple Industries
Geographies Covered: Canada and USA
- The research objective was to gather the viewpoint of Fleet decision makers on the usage of medium & heavy duty vehicles which carry goods of different types such as food, garbage and utilities, on the highway.
Study methodology and specifics
- It was a Quantitative Study and Phone based data collection methodology was employed.
- Client wanted to field a survey to get the opinion of Fleet decision makers across North America on the usage of Medium and Heavy duty vehicles.
- Azure was required to interview Fleet Managers, Fleet Directors, Transportation Heads and Maintenance Directors.
- Azure effectively conducted survey of 100 respondents in USA (85) and Canada (15)
- Key challenge faced by Azure was to maintain an LOI of 50 minutes throughout to avoid dropouts, which Azure was able to overcome, successfully.
- Azure generated the tabulations and represented selected tables in PowerPoint using instructions provided by the client.