Client: A leading Market Research and Consulting firm
Geographies Covered: Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Sweden, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Colombia, Chile, Argentina, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, South Africa, Turkey, UK and USA
- A top level management analysis to understand the developed trends of IT across different Service providers around the globe.
Study methodology and specifics
- A Quantitative study conducted via CATI and Phone to Web methodology across 27 countries.
- Target respondents were Executive from SaaS providers, IT Outsourcing, Web Hosting and Public/ Private cloud hosting companies. More than 300 interviews were carried out.
- A team of project managers, internal and partner resources comprising multi-lingual and multi-cultural interviewers successfully executed the project in all geographies within the allocated timeframe.
- Client was able to gather perception of key stakeholders within enterprises on their Service Model.