Client: A leading Market Research and Consulting firm
Geographies Covered: UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and France
- A top level management analysis to understand IT Spend for cloud computing in large enterprises.
Study methodology and specifics
- A Qualitative study of 50 CIO level Executives IDIs was conducted across 7 industry verticals including Services, Banking, Distribution, Logistics, Manufacturing and Healthcare.
- Interviews were conducted across companies with revenues greater than USD 100 million and having a minimum annual IT budget of USD 2 million.
- A team of project managers, internal and partner resources comprising multi-lingual and multi-cultural interviewers successfully executed the project in all geographies within the allocated timeframe.
- Client was able to gather insights on the perception of key stakeholders within enterprises on ROI from Cloud Computing.