Client: Top global MR agency
Geographies Covered: 10+ Countries
- One of the state governments of Australia wanted to transform the way it manages its investment in social services to support front line service delivery improvements and facilitate sustainable and better outcomes for its citizens
- The Client wanted Azure to conduct interviews with Senior Business and IT Decision Makers who are responsible for management of grants within their organization. This activity was aimed at understanding the industry trends, maturity, best practices, benefits and risks associated with different models of grants management used by public sector organizations.
- Phone-based data collection
- Azure conducted 100 interviews of IT DM’s who manage the grants.
- Azure’s team of specialist interviewers were able to engage business leaders in intensive discussions to gather the right data and generate insights.