Client: Leading Global Market Intelligence firm
Geographies Covered: More than 45 countries
- Store audits to gather information on product variants, brands, SKUs, shelf occupancy and packaging across 180 product categories in various store types including hypermarkets, supermarkets, convenience stores, health and beauty stores
Study methodology and specifics
- Azure worked through a combination of internal auditors, auditors from its partner companies and experienced freelance auditors to deliver data from all 45+ countries
- Within 6 weeks, Azure’s team was able to gather data for all 180 product categories across 3 store types in every country.
- In each country, at least three different store types were covered for each of the 180 product categories.
- Dedicated Project Managers were assigned to each region. They were responsible for data delivery from across store formats for all countries within their region. A QA team was also assigned to each region for auditing the data to ensure consistency and accuracy.