Client: An independent global research and strategic consulting firm for their Global Payment and Technology Provider end client.
Geographies Covered: India, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia
- The objective of research was to obtain feedback from Top level Executives at customer institutions (including financial institutions, acquirers, merchants and corporate and government institutions).
Study methodology and specifics
- An annual Qualitative study is carried out by IDI methodology. Azure has been conducting the research for two consecutive years now.
- The respondents are key decision makers and customers for the Asia Pacific region in their respective organization.
- Azure has successfully delivered 6 waves in two years while covering four countries.
- The client was firm and particular with regards to the approach followed to reach out to high profile respondents and therefore, Azure created a dynamic and highly skilled team within its internal resources to cater to the client’s specific needs.
- Bespoke training program and processes were designed and employed to deliver the best quality output within stipulated timelines year on year basis.