Client: Market Research and Growth Consulting firm having expertise across Multiple Industries
Geographies Covered: Canada, USA and Brazil
- The objective was to conduct a survey for their end-client, to comprehend and analyze the usage of different types of fuel across North and South Americas and to identify the usage of various fuel types across all categories of light, mid & heavy duty vehicles.
Study methodology and specifics
- It was a Quantitative Study and Phone based data collection methodology was employed.
- Target segment were Fleet Managers, Fleet Directors, Fleet Maintenance Managers and Fuel Station Managers.
- Azure successfully completed the entire scope of 100 interviews, split across US (50), Canada (25) and Brazil (25).
- Key Challenge was to fulfill CNG users quota across North America since the fraction of CNG users went down drastically.
- The study was presented to the Client in the instructed manner by a dedicated team of project managers, internal and partner resources comprising multi-lingual and multi-cultural interviewers ensuring successful execution of the project in North and South Americas within allocated time frames.