Client: A leading Market Research firm
Geographies Covered: India and Philippines
- Study to understand the different cartoon channels viewed by children and their TV viewing habits.
Study methodology and specifics
- Quantitative survey with Face to Face street intercept and phone based data collection method.
- The surveys were conducted in the presence of the parents of the children and were carried out in the respondent’s spoken language.
- Azure’s team conducted over 200 surveys within a span of 10 days and presented the findings in tabulated form.
- The study was presented to the Client in the instructed manner by a dedicated team of project managers, internal and partner resources comprising multi-lingual and multi-cultural interviewers ensuring successful execution of the project in India and Philippines within allocated time frames.