Client: Top global MR agency
- Azure’s client working with one of the largest automobile manufacturers in the world wanted to evaluate the design of their new entry level hatchback for India.
- The research objective was to to understand unmet needs, benchmark the product with competition and test their marketing messages and design.
- Azure was required to recruit 10 respondents for car clinic and a subsequent FGD.
- Phone-based recruitment followed by a car clinic and FGD.
- Azure recruited 2 owners each of 5 different B-segment car models in India.
- Respondents were taken to the client’s location outside India for the study.
- The study helped the client in finalizing the design and marketing messages for their new car. Post research, the findings were implemented and the car was launched.